Become a Teacher Who Makes an Even Greater Impact
Explore the use of technology in supporting reading, writing, and language development while prioritizing the 21st century skills of critical thinking, collaboration, communication, and creativity. This specialization is appropriate for English and Language Arts teachers, elementary educators, and content area teachers.
Experience the University of San Diego Difference
- Online flexibility in an interactive, collaborative environment
- School of Leadership and Education Sciences (SOLES) Graduate Education program is ranked in the top 100 by US News and World Report
- Innovative curriculum inspired by current educational scenarios within K-12 schools and districts
- Strong networking opportunities and experiential learning
- Accomplished faculty with extensive experience in K-12 instruction and research
USD is a school that knows K-12 teaching challenges and provides a quality graduate program that emphasizes powerful and unique curricular experiences. USD provides you with a rich and personalized learning community that serves scholarly and practical applications together with accessible learning environments. Our faculty members have purpose, dedication, and extensive practical and professional experience.
Course of Study:
Earn this Master of Education degree by completing 10 courses for 30 units of course work. The program consists of five foundation core courses including a capstone seminar, and five specialization courses. You can start in any semester and begin with any courses offered. The Capstone Seminar is the only course with prerequisite(s) and is planned as your last course in the program.
Fill out the form below for more information or to speak with one of our Enrollment Advisors, call (888) 843-4807.
Complete the following to learn more: